Lawn bowls, the sport of choice!
To enable and empower sportsmen with disabilities to excel in lawn bowls; to engage the disabled and its larger community to participate and enjoy the sport
Our Executive Committee
Chen Yann Qi
Hui Beng Hong
Vice President (Admin)
Liu Yi Xin
Assistant Honorary Secretary
Chin Kim Sen
Vice President (Sports)
Assistant Honorary Treasurer
Bowlunteer with us!
We seek passionate, enthusiastic volunteers (we call them bowl-unteers around here) to assist with practice sessions, team events, international competitions, PR and design needs and general administrative support. Get in touch with us to find out more about how you can join our cause.
Download from Google Drive our latest constitution. For any further queries, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Protection Policy
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) governs the collection, use, disclosure and protection of your personal data. Personal data refers to data that can identify an individual, such as your name, NRIC, telephone numbers, address, email address, photographs, videos or any other information relating to individuals, which you have provided to us.
The Lawn Bowls Association for the Disabled Singapore (Parabowls Singapore) respects your privacy and personal data that is important to you. Parabowls Singapore collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the purposes of providing and improving our services for our members as well as the public. Parabowls Singapore takes measures to ensure the protection of the personal data which you have provided to us.
Please see below for Parabowls Singapore’s personal data protection policy:
Parabowls Singapore collects, uses and discloses personal data for the following purposes in connection with the services it provides, to the extent applicable:
(a) Processing of membership application and payment;
(b) Registering for Parabowls Singapore activities and events (e.g., tournaments, competitions, etc);
(c) Processing of donations and tax deductible receipts;(d) Conducting of surveys and feedback for service improvement;(e) Management of volunteers;
(f) Publication of Parabowls Singapore collaterals and online/social media (e.g., event photos);
(g) Handling of public enquiries or feedback;
(h) Recruitment of staff; and
(i) Purposes related to the services Parabowls Singapore is providing and/or on matters relating to your ongoing membership with Parabowls Singapore.
- The personal data that you provide to us will be kept confidential. In the event that your personal data needs to be disclosed to a third party for the purposes stated above, Parabowls Singapore will (a) seek your consent for the disclosure of information, or (b) require our third parties to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
- By providing us with personal data relating to a third party (e.g, your child, parent, spouse, etc.), you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purposes listed above. You also agree that photographs and video images taken at Parabowls Singapore events may be used in Parabowls Singapore publications, informational and communications materials.
- You may withdraw your given consent for any or all of purposes listed above through a written request. If such a request is made, Parabowls Singapore may not be able to continue providing you with some of our services.
- Parabowls Singapore analyses traffic to our website. This requires a reliance on “cookies” to remember and record users’ interactions on our website. It includes distinguishing unique users, remembering the number and time of previous visits to our pages, and traffic source information, etc. However, the information Parabowls Singapore collects cannot be used to personally identify an individual.
- Your personal data is retained as long as the purposes remain valid and for other legal or business purposes for which retention may be necessary.
- As Parabowls Singapore relies on your personal data to provide services and matters relating to your ongoing membership with us, you shall ensure that the information provided to us is correct, accurate and complete. You shall inform us of any amendments made to the information provided to us.
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, obtain access or make corrections to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.